Step 4: Have your book printed
What can you think about before you approach us for a quote? That includes the following:
- Would you like a softcover, or paperback edition, or a hardcover?
- What format is your book? You can choose from a number of standard sizes. The advantage of this is that printing on a standard format often yields a more favorable price, but a custom format is of course also possible.
- Would you like to have the book printed in full color or black?
- What type of paper do you want to use for the interior? There are many options. You can already think about matte or glossy paper. If necessary, you can view and compare the different types of paper.
- The cover can be provided with a laminate. his can be glossy or matte, or even anti-scratch or soft-touch.
- Would you like to use a finish for the cover? There are various options for this and these ensure that certain parts of the cover stand out. For example, you can opt for UV spot. his is a glossy lacquer that can be applied to certain parts of the cover. Another option is foil stamping. Here, a layer of foil is applied to parts of the cover. Or you opt for embossing, a difference in height in the cover.
- What type of cover do you want? Would you like a standard cover or a cover with flap?
- How many copies do you want printed, or which edition do you want?
If you cannot find what you are looking for with some parts, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the options.